Monday, December 29, 2008

First Song of our band(incomplete)

oh while i mend myself and clean this place,
yes you,the one whom i chase,
i want you to follow this mad race,
cuz i, ah i,i've swallowed this stone
and i'm bored of this rude tone
I beleive you could pretend to be me sure,
And i, I don't wanno take this any more'
(not back to square one)
yes i,i don't wanno take this any more
(not back to square one)

I saw those hearts just breaking
I saw the confidence shaking
You didn't heard the noise i'm making
Loneliness,agression is all i felt
i died every morning and didn't a nigh.. i slept
You didn't see my eyes just sweat
so i, I don't wanno take this any more'
(not even waiting for someone)
I don't wanno take this any more
(not even waiting for someone)

No comments:

Post a Comment